Learning & Development Specialist Job at Egbin Power Plc
Job Title: Learning & Development Specialist.
Job Location: Lagos.
- This role is responsible for creating the people development strategies that will ensure that all staff have the skills, knowledge and development opportunities required to support Egbin’ s mission and vision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders to develop L&D strategy, focusing on all aspects on the employee journey.
- Deliver the strategy in conjunction with the wider business and retail training teams ensuring that all L&D needs across the organization are regularly assessed and reviewed.
- Designs eLearning, videos and mobile training content using authoring software (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio, Storyline)
- Develop a suite of measurements KPIs that clearly demonstrate the impact and experience of learning within all delivery models.
- Ensure all training needs established in the business are aligned to the organizational mission and objectives.
- Evaluates training effectiveness and impact on business (e.g., Measures ROI on business impact through formalized metrics and reporting)
- Ensure that all activities including courses, resources and systems meet training needs; that appropriate activities and resources are planned, organized, commissioned, and delivered in line with those needs.
- Provide coaching and mentoring programs to support learning in the workplace.
- Consult with the business to determine learning and development priorities, balancing business requirements with the need for employees to achieve in their roles.
- In conjunction with the Talent Management team, provide input in change programs in addition to providing Organizational Development (OD), L&D and engagement diagnostics and solutions.
- To provide expertise in delivering induction and psychometric profile events as part of team development.
- Conduct orientation training sessions to assess level of skill and knowledge possessed and obtained by new hires
- Delivering group and individual instruction and training, covering a range of technical, operational, and corporate processes
- Collaborates with other training team members on various projects
Education and Work Experience:
- BA degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of cognate experience in a Learning & Development specialist role.
- HR Professional Qualification is a must.
- People management Experience.
- Experience of designing competency and values frameworks.
- Experience of Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and evaluating and measuring impact of learning.
Skills and Competencies
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of People management and vendor management
- Knowledge and Interest in use of digital and social media to drive forward learning and engagement opportunities.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to keep confidential records.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Quick self-starter, multi-tasking and follow-through abilities
- Strong people /communication skills
- Strategic thinker
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Egbin Power Plc.
Egbin Power Plc, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Check More Jobs at ››› Egbin Power Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: