Cadastral Officer needed at the Lagos State Government EGIS Project. The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc/HND in Surveying, Geography or higher in any related course.
Cadastral Officer (Digitizer) Job at the Lagos State Government EGIS Project
Job Title: Cadastral Officer (Digitizer).
Job Location: Lagos.
- B.Sc/HND in Surveying, Geography or higher in any related course.
- Conversant with Microsoft Operating System
- Understanding of client/server and/or web based applications
- Applicant must not be above 28 years of age at the period of this publication.
- Proficiency in ICT mostly Microsoft Suite and general Application.
- Knowledgeable in use of GIS software such as:
- ERDAS Imagine
- Google Sketch
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Lagos State Government EGIS Project.
The Lagos State eGIS Project in line with the mandate of ensuring sustainability in its implementation of a full digital mapping and enterprise Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for the State.
Check More Jobs at ››› Lagos State Government
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: