Laboratory Technician Job at Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Laboratory Technician.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials, recording and analysing data
- Demonstrating procedures
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- Providing technical support
- Presenting results to senior staff
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Supervising staff
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources.
- Must possess a degree in Microbiology and related discipline.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management.
- 2-5 years of experience
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s along with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com.
About Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited.
Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited, is a pharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients nationwide. Alcon Pharma, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.
Check More Jobs at ››› Alcon Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: