Key Accounts Representative Job at SABmiller Plc
Job Title: Key Accounts Representative.
Job Location: Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calls to existing trade according to independent time plan.
- Maintain and grow customers account while continuously identifying opportunities for growth and improvement from existing Account.
- Prospecting of new outlets and updates to call schedule.
- Within limits set by operations Achieve sales target for assigned areas.
- Logistics / Delivery Management
- Review customer’s account monthly to ensure products are available and well arranged on the retail floor
- Competitor’s insight.
- Account (invoicing) and credit management.
- Accurate completion of company records e.g. invoices, sales reports, return statements etc.
- Account planning – Independent creation of a plan of action to raise sales, customized and relevant to the customer and the consumer.
- Measured on: Customer relations, Volume, Credit, Plan quality, time management and Plan execution quality in merchandising and promotions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with staff and Management as well as key stakeholders such as buyers
- Provided dedicated and complete customer service supporting field Sales.
- Provide Full service and resolve problems within KA’s geographical area.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Marketing/Social Sciences.
- Minimum of (3) three years relevant experience in Account Management and or retail Management experience preferably in FMCG
- Advance Computer skills with specific reference to Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Master sales techniques
- Creative and Informative Presentation
- Be dynamic and sociable
- Good self-management skills
- High initiative, Independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good Negotiation skills
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- Good oral and writing skills
- Ability to drive long distance.
- Market Related
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About SABmiller Plc.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: