Junior Construction Manager, Building Construction – (m/w) Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Junior Construction Manager, Building Construction – (m/w).
Job Location: Lagos.
- Support of construction management on a major building construction project
- Support in the monitoring of technical implementation / specifications
- SupportControl of the performance plan, calculation and result control
- Monitoring compliance with safety regulations
- Communication with the process participants
- Independent work on the construction site
- Monitoring of NU works.
- University degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- First work experience in comparable function
- Ideally you already have international experience
- Technical skills and expertise
- Good English language skills.
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: