Secretary Job at Juan Industries
Job Title: Secretary.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors, import and export documentation
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property;
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
- Paying dividends and managing share option schemes;
- Taking a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
- Entering into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers;
- Managing office space and property as well as dealing with personnel administration;
- Overseeing public relations and aspects of financial management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum qualification of an OND is required
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be organized
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be an IT literate
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs.
- Salary Range: N130,000 – N170,000 per month
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Apply Before: 17th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their updated CV’s/Resumes to “The HR” through this e-mail address: [email protected] using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
- All CV’s should be in MS word format only and applicants who applies more than once for this job post, will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Juan Industries.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading Chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: