International Graduate Programme – Retail Banking at Standard Chartered Bank
Job Title: International Graduate Programme – Retail Banking.
Job Location: Nigeria.
A suite of banking solutions that are simple, smart and secure. Retail Banking is what most people think of when they hear the word “banking”. It essentially covers all the products and services that the Bank provides to make day to day lives easier for everyone, be it:
- Payments – making it easier for online or direct purchases,
- Accounts and Deposit Offering – providing you simple, smarter and secure options to save and/or grow your money
- Mortgages and Investments – offering a range of simple solutions for your residential and financial needs.
At Standard Chartered, Retail Banking serves over 9 million affluent and emerging affluent clients and small businesses in many of the world’s fastest growing cities across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our focus is on serving the banking needs of these Priority, Business and Personal Clients with market-leading digital capabilities and best-in class products and services as we make banking simple, smarter and secure.
- Explore the different teams. Get to learn and build your knowledge of what really drives our Retail business.
- As a Retail Banking International Graduate, you will enjoy the broadest possible exposure to our key businesses. This could mean working within our digital team to determine the future client experience or within our customer experience area looking at what drives client satisfaction. You could work within our product and services teams to understand and develop new client propositions or even within our risk and controls management areas.
- You will be fully supported to fulfill your potential, follow your passions with our specialist teams where you can:
- Manage and contribute to a revenue generating business
- Lead client campaign and profitability analysis
- Manage key strategic projects that impact different channels, segments and regions
- Contribute to the design and development of global client acquisition programmes
- Contribute to the development of Client Value Propositions
- Initiate, coordinate, monitor and deliver projects
- Develop, deploy and measure new marketing campaigns
- Whichever areas you have the opportunity to work within our Retail Bank, you’ll learn the importance of actively working together across the Bank to make things happen on projects and programmes, right from the start.
Your Career Progression
Where each day is different from the next as we relentlessly improve the Banking experience for our clients, our partners and the regulators. With opportunities for continuous learning, early responsibility and extensive networking, you have 18 months before you join a role in one of our specialist teams within Retail Banking.
This could be in areas such as:
- Campaign Management
- Alliances and Mobile Marketing
- Segment Development, Personal & Preferred Banking
- Client Services
- Digital Strategy and Planning
We’re looking for innovators that will support, contribute and lead the future of Retail Banking.
What you’ll do over 18 months
- 4 week International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 11 month training rotations – After induction, you will spend eleven months in Retail Banking where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
- 6 month Business rotation – Your final rotation will last six months and help you understand our products in detail. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
- We will only consider candidates who have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which they are applying for an International Graduate role. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Check More Jobs at ››› Standard Chartered Bank
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: