International Graduate Programme – Financial Markets at Standard Chartered Bank
Job Title: International Graduate Programme – Financial Markets.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Our Financial Markets team has expertise combined with deep local market knowledge to deliver a variety of risk management, financing and investment solutions to our clients. We have capabilities across origination, structuring, sales, trading and research. Offering a full suite of fixed income, currencies, commodities, equities, capital markets and loan syndication solutions.
As an International Graduate in the Financial Markets, you will be focused in your chosen business stream, while training and business rotations into connected streams will give real context to your role. You will gain hands-on experience across four rotations, where you are an integral part of a team to help deliver solutions for our customers. Here are some projects you could be involved in:
- Analyse and create pitchbooks, confirming client deals and coordinating client events as part of our Sales teams
- Price, test, develop and roll-out new products as part of our Structuring teams
- Provide insights on balance sheet movements, report changes in liquidity profiles and track Trading desk funding profiles as part of our ALM teams
- Support senior desk members executing and inputting hedging trades and provide pricing to sales desks as part of our Trading Teams
Your Career Progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role within Financial Markets. This could be in areas such as:
What you’ll do over 18 months
- 4 weeks International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream
- 11 months training rotation – Your will spend three months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with further two months rotations in Global Banking, Corporate Finance*, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 months Business rotation – Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area in Financial Markets. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- *This will depend on whether your location has a Corporate Finance offering.
- You must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines. And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
- We will only consider candidates who have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which they are applying for an International Graduate role. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Check More Jobs at ››› Standard Chartered Bank
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: