Internal Service Engineer (Offspring) job vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting of the technical office engineer on the project. The ideal candidate should possess university degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU).
Internal Service Engineer (Offspring) Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Internal Service Engineer (Offspring).
Job Location: Lagos.
- Use on a large infrastructure project with an international team
- Support of the technical office engineer on the project
- Cost and quality control
- Performance reports and general in-house reporting
- Support in the control of suppliers, subcontractors and logistics
- University degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- First professional experience in the field of internal service
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Ideally you already have international experience (internship)
- Good English language skills
- Good cost and leadership awareness
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: