Instrumentation General Manager needed at Dangote Group. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring instrument cable schedule are adhered to. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Instrumentation General Manager Job at Dangote Group.
Job Title: Instrumentation General Manager.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- To ensure proper coordination with contractor for material control, planning and installation as per design plan and schedule.
- To ensure instrument cable schedule are adhered to.
- To ensure impulse piping works are carried out by qualified welders.
- To ensure calibration of instrument items, such as control valves, safety valves, motorized operating valves, flow meters, etc.
- To install cable trays at straight lines and bends are properly installed.
- To ensure loop checks are carried out properly.
- To ensure contractor establishes proper calibration lab at site.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 15 year(s) experience
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Check More Jobs at ››› Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: