Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing job opening at Federal Fire Service. The ideal candidate must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Job Vacancy for Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing …
Job Title: Inspector of Fire (IF), Nursing.
Job Location: Nationwide.
Job Requirements: Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free!
Apply Before: 29th June, 2018.
Check More Jobs at ››› Federal Fire Service
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: