Industrial Hygienist needed at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). The position role includes, but is not limited to, conducting and participating in industrial hygiene surveys and monitoring of workplace exposures (Physical, Biological, Chemical, Ergonomic and Psychosocial). The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences or Engineering.
Industrial Hygienist Job at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Job Title: Industrial Hygienist.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- The Individual will conduct and participate in industrial hygiene surveys and monitoring of workplace exposures (Physical, Biological, Chemical, Ergonomic and Psychosocial)
- He/She will participate in developing, implementation and verifying Health Risk Assessments, generate technical industrial hygiene reports, facilitate maintenance and calibration of IH equipment,develop and conduct training programs, document Industrial Hygiene data in Shell Health database, participate as Health Subject Matter Expert (SME) in audits and review Occupational Health controlling documents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences or Engineering
- Postgraduate qualification in Industrial/Occupational Hygiene
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene (LFOH) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), ABIH or Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH)
- Industrial Hygiene experience (at least 4 years) in Chemical, Oil and Gas industry
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and a leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programmes.
Check More Jobs at ››› Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: