Inbound Associate, Email needed at Jumia Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting customers by responding to inbound email and chat and phone support as needed. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/English/Journalism preferred OR equivalent work experience.
Inbound Associate, Email Job at Jumia Nigeria
Job Title: Inbound Associate, Email.
Job Location: Lagos.
- As an Inbound Associate, Email, your responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service in a prompt, respectable and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved in both written and verbal format.
In particular you will:
- Provides accurate (90% accuracy rate), timely, and professionally written responses to chats & emails within set guidelines.
- Support customers by responding to inbound email and chat and phone support as needed.
- Interacting with vendors via Emails(Sales Force) to resolve all issues relating to operational performance.
- Consistently ensure world class customer service that fully supports Jumia brand promises in written and verbal format.
- Work independently to make sound decisions and resolve complex customer situations.
- Identify critical customer service issues and report them.
- Achieve all effectiveness and efficiency metrics, including Email Handle Time (EHT), Chat Handle Time (CHT), Chat Wrap Up, Phone Handle Time (PHT), Quality and Voice of the Customer (VOC), Schedule Compliance, and Unavailable time.
- Contributing to good vendor experience by resolving > 90 % of vendor complaints within 24 hours to ensure vendor satisfaction
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/English/Journalism preferred OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of customer service experience (call center experience strongly preferred).
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess exceptional written (ex: spelling, grammar, punctuation) and oral communication skills. Must be willing to provide a writing sample, upon request.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience preferred with professional/work-related email and chat.
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict verbally and in written correspondence.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and alternate between high volumes of channels (calls, emails, chats).
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Jumia Nigeria.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Check More Jobs at ››› Jumia Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: