Admin Assistant needed at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
Admin Assistant Job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
Job Title: Admin Assistant .
Job Location: Oyo.
- To professionally and courteously receive and attend to all internal and external stakeholders (employees, clients, visitors, etc.) in line with IBEDC’s business objectives and core values
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges, etc.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Coordinates meeting logistics such as booking rooms and conference facilities, preparing and distributing papers and documents, taking minutes, etc.
- Set ups and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material- organises and stores paperwork, documents and computer-based information as required
- Maintains scheduling and event calendars – manages diaries and schedules/confirms appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and other official documents
- Proven experience in information and communications management
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- A certification in Computer Networking, Software and Hardware is added advantage.
- At least 2+ years working experience in an administrative/clerical capacity
Apply Before: 4th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Admin Assistant” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Check More Jobs at ››› Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: