Human Resource Manager Job at Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
Job Title: Human Resource Manager.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- The Human Resource Manager attends to all issues concerning staff: job advert, recruitment, salary/emolument, discipline, pension, and so on.
- Above all, every staff of JMC is a role model for every student.
- B.A (Human Resource Management) or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Human Resource Management, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Human Resource Management is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC the “Principal” via: email@example.com
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
About Jesuit Memorial College (JMC).
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
Check More Jobs at ››› Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: