Health Safety & Environment Officer needed at Eko Maintenance Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, reviewing and updating institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures. The ideal candidate should possess HND/BSc. in a related field.
Health Safety & Environment Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Title: Health Safety & Environment Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Core functions includes but not limited to:
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
- You will review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- You will be responsible for writing HSE manuals for the organization.
- To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organisation, you will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
- In addition, you will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
- HND/BSc. in a related field.
- 7 years minimum experience in HSE practise and at least 3 years writing HSE policies/manuals.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eko Maintenance Limited.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eko Maintenance Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: