ETAD Consult is looking for Health Club Manager on behalf of its client, a newly established hotel in Ajah, Lagos State. The position role includes, but is not limited to, co-ordinating the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Health Club Manager Job at ETAD Consult
Job Title: Health Club Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- As Health Club Manager, you will manage and drive the team to achieve excellent customer service standards and increase sales.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the club and that health and safety standards are met.
As Health Club Manager you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of all recreational facilities and equipment.
- Coordinate the delivery of all recreational guest services.
- Responsible for the safety of all guest services.
- Manage all staff in this department.
- Manage the sale and promotion of departmental products and services.Access sales and marketing data.
- Assist with the development of new products and services.
- Assist with the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Anticipate economic business level fluctuations and makes action plans.
- Comply with all Hotel and corporate guidelines.Deliver high quality service to guests.
- Adhere to departmental cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Attend and input at management meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Health Club Manager Excellent communication skills, written and oral with proficiency in English.
- In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support and chance to work with a great team of people.
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Application Deadline: 3rd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for review.
Check More Jobs at ››› ETAD Consult
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: