Head Teacher needed at British Ivy Schools. The position role includes, but is not limited to, organising and managing the school, maintaining proper order and discipline in the school as well as being in charge of and supervising education of pupils. The ideal candidate should possess B.Ed. with at least 5 years experience in a Head Teacher position, or NCE with at least 10 years experience in a Head Teacher position.
Head Teacher Job at British Ivy Schools
Job Title: Head Teacher.
Job Location: Anambra.
- Will be the most senior teacher and leader of the school reporting directly to the school administrator.
- Responsible for the education of all pupils, management of staff, school policy making etc. Lead, motivate and manage staff by delegating responsibilities, setting expectations/ targets and evaluating staff performance against them.
- Organise and manage the school, maintain proper order and discipline in the school as well as be in charge of and supervise education of pupils.
- Must be an inspirational and caring leader, with a vision to deliver modern and creative learning to pupils and staff. An exceptionally strong academic record.
- An evidenced commitment to high performing education sector. A commitment to holistic education and promotion of the well being of children.
- The ability to motivate, inspire and raise expectations for all stake holders, including staff and pupils. Excellent organisational and behaviour management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent knowledge and the use of the English Language ( both spoken and written).
- B.Ed. with at least 5 years experience in a Head Teacher position, or NCE with at least 10 years experience in a Head Teacher position.
Salary: Very attractive and comparable with schools of similar status.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their detailed CV’s and Application Letter to: email@example.com
For More Information: Call 08060509254
About British Ivy Schools.
British Ivy Schools is an Independent Educational facility for boys and girls aged 1-11 years, offering Nigerian and British Curriculum, located at Nnewi, Anambra State.
Check More Jobs at ››› British Ivy Schools
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: