Head Teacher Job at British Ivy Schools
Job Title: Head Teacher.
Job Location: Anambra.
- Will be the most senior teacher and leader of the school reporting directly to the school administrator.
- Responsible for the education of all pupils, management of staff, school policy making etc. Lead, motivate and manage staff by delegating responsibilities, setting expectations/ targets and evaluating staff performance against them.
- Organise and manage the school, maintain proper order and discipline in the school as well as be in charge of and supervise education of pupils.
- Must be an inspirational and caring leader, with a vision to deliver modern and creative learning to pupils and staff. An exceptionally strong academic record.
- An evidenced commitment to high performing education sector. A commitment to holistic education and promotion of the well being of children.
- The ability to motivate, inspire and raise expectations for all stake holders, including staff and pupils. Excellent organisational and behaviour management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent knowledge and the use of the English Language ( both spoken and written).
- B.Ed. with at least 5 years experience in a Head Teacher position, or NCE with at least 10 years experience in a Head Teacher position.
Salary: Very attractive and comparable with schools of similar status.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their detailed CV’s and Application Letter to: email@example.com
For More Information: Call 08060509254
About British Ivy Schools.
British Ivy Schools is an Independent Educational facility for boys and girls aged 1-11 years, offering Nigerian and British Curriculum, located at Nnewi, Anambra State.
Check More Jobs at ››› British Ivy Schools
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: