Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, a leading construction company, needs Head of Mechanical Engineering Department. The position role includes, but is not limited to, managing construction sites (mechanical engineering). The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering (FH / TU) or a comparable qualification.
Head of Mechanical Engineering Department Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Head of Mechanical Engineering Department (m / w).
Job Location: Lagos.
- Management of construction sites (mechanical engineering)
- Construction of construction site equipment as well as economic use of equipment
- Repair and maintenance of construction machinery and equipment (organization)
- Device management as well as scheduling and coordination
- Spare parts and material orders / warehousing
- Ensuring the required quality standards for repair, service, process engineering, productivity and operational safety
- Work preparation, management and planning of personnel
- Report of warranty and goodwill damages
- Electricity generation (generators), electrical equipment, water extraction and treatment
- Operation of rock crushing plants as well as asphalt and concrete mixing plants steel construction.
- Completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering (FH / TU) or a comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience in comparable function as well as international experience (ideally in non-European countries)
- English in spoken and written
- Good IT-Skills
- Good communication skills, open-mindedness, teamwork and enthusiasm
- A demanding and varied activity
- Accommodation is provided
- Attractive compensation options
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Please use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: