Head, Internal Audit needed at KPMG Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, preparing the annual internal audit work plan and ensure its execution. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Head, Internal Audit Job at KPMG Nigeria
Our client is desirous of filling key role in this subsidiary with best-in class talent in terms of skills and experience for the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit.
Job Location: Jalingo, Taraba
Detailed Job Description
- The role is based in Jalingo Taraba State, and will ensure the implementation of effective controls in the farms processes, operations and systems to ensure transparency and promote good governance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the annual internal audit work plan and ensure its execution.
- Continuously review / assess the business and operational risks facing the Farm in order to proactively establish appropriate mitigating controls and monitoring frameworks.
- Conduct periodic financial, compliance, operational and special audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities, as required by the Farm.
- Highlight and flag duplications, leakages, and weaknesses across the Farm’s business processes and systems and provide recommendations to improve the internal control systems and the quality of the Farm’s processes and systems.
- Interpret and analyse reports / data to identify possible risk exposure and advise the MD and the Board on risk exposure – internally and externally.
- Collaborate with external auditors in their independent examination of the Farm’s financial statements.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures, monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update / revision.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity / management reports to the MD and the Board, on the activities of the Internal Audit function including findings and overall assessment of the Farm’s control environment.
- Perform any other duties that complement the internal control systems of the Company.
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
- Good understanding of the operations of a Farm.
- Maturity and tact, including the ability to relate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of financial and IT systems controls.
- High level of initiative and good attention to detail.
- Good decision making, problem solving and leadership skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
Application Deadline: 26th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a leading private investment holding company with interests in diverse portfolio of businesses. One of the strategic businesses (subsidiaries) is a startup Integrated Rice Farm, with about 30,000 hectares of land and a planned milling capacity of over 10,000 MT p.a.
Check More Jobs at ››› KPMG Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: