Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a top travel and tour organization mostly into umrah/hajj operations, tours (schools/groups), general ticketing, airport protocol, and hotel reservations.
Hajj & Umrah Travel Business Manager Job at Stresert Services Limited
Job Title: Hajj & Umrah Travel Business Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Hajj & Umrah Travel Business Manager who will be responsible for the overall Operations and the general growth of the Travel Agency.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the agency while maintaining clients. Sell to and follow-up with clients while developing business strategies to increase profitability.
- Manage and train the travel agency staff effectively allowing for increased sales and engagement. Maintain operational efficiencies and the overall management of the Travel Agency.
Operations & Marketing:
- Design operational plan for the company
- Drive growth of clientele base by Selling travel products and tour packages
- Drive the company’s marketing policy and activities; sign-on of new customers to the company
- Source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues and complaints
- Develop strong and enduring personal relationship with decision makers of existing clients and potential clients with the specific purpose of identifying business opportunities, resolving issues and managing crisis
- Ensure high standard of customer experience always
- Develop strategies to achieve visibility for the Company
- Understand the company’s market share objectives for each customer and resolve strategies to increase wallet shares of the customer’s businesses with us
- Manage existing clients; ensure 100% customer retention and improved turnaround/response time
- Generate enough income to defray all Agencies’ expenses
- Prepares Weekly and Monthly Marketing Call Plan
- Monthly Operations & Marketing Report
- Ensure that company’s procedures, guidelines and standards are followed in the areas of: customer service, ticketing, attendance, accuracy of work, invoicing etc. for employees
- Recruit the best hands for the Agency as at when required
- Constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability;
- Meet regularly with sales team to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work
- Communicate with sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice
- Prepare monthly activity reports – Sales and Financial performance
- Appraise all staff apart from Director of Umrah & Hajj Operations and the MD’s driver/personal staff
- Deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaint
- Follow up on debtors. Supervise the recovery unit and pursue all the outstanding payments due to the Companies
- Prepare Annual budgets with the MD/CEO
- Implementation of the budgets
- Keeping Agency’s records and accounting
- Monitor and ensure prompt invoicing of executed jobs
- Liaise with Bank account officers to ensure smooth operations with the banks
- Follow up on loan repayments to avoid default
- Facilities/ equipment management
- Maintain client data base
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences (BSc/HND)
- Must have at least 6 – 7 years cognate experience in a reputable travel and tour organization in the same capacity as this role
- Usage of relevant ticketing software’s e.g. Amadeus, Sabre, itravel etc
The remuneration is negotiable based on experience.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘HUTBM’ as subject of mail
Note: Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.
About Stresert Services Limited.
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Check More Jobs at ››› Stresert Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: