Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are seeking qualified candidates for the 2018 Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Program
- The future of the world is in today’s classroom. We are looking for smart individuals who can be trained to make a difference in our educational system.
- Minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.SC/BA with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; English, Math, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, French, Economics, Geography, History, Computer Science.
- Not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age must fall within 22 – 30 years
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should end their CV’s along with Credentials via email to: [email protected]. Applicants should clearly state subject of the mail as “Graduate Trainee 2018.
About Greensprings School.
Greensprings School, is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: