Area Sales Executive needed at Greenlight Planet. The position role includes, but is not limited to, receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree or advanced Diploma in a business administration/ sales and marketing.
Area Sales Executive Job at Greenlight Planet
Job Title: Area Sales Executive.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- The Area Sales Executive will work closely with the Classic Products team to serve existing and potential Microfinance Institution partners by providing product and service information, supporting trade activations while resolving product issues effectively.
- Responsible for driving sales across classic products channels in the assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Efficiently supporting trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on competition, routes traveled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Degree or advanced Diploma in a business administration/ sales and marketing
- Has two to five years’ hands on experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must work well under pressure, and ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and the main local language of the assigned teritorry.
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Results oriented and able to prioritize measurable objectives.
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Greenlight Planet.
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
Greenlight stays in touch with underserved consumers’ needs in part by operating its own direct-to-consumer sales network, including thousands of trusted sales agents in local communities. But to reach most consumers, Greenlight partners with hundreds of of last-mile distribution companies, ranging from small retail wholesalers, to the world’s largest micro-finance institutions, mobile network operators, and energy companies.
Today, with over 900 full-time employees in 11 countries, we remain continuously impressed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to the global off-grid challenge, from new product designs, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical and after-sales service systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of underserved consumers.
Check More Jobs at ››› Greenlight Planet
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: