Graphics Designer needed at Garmspot Nigeria Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, meeting with clients, the CTO and the Director of Design to determine the scope of a project. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Graphics Designer Job at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Graphics Designer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Meet with clients, the CTO and the Director of Design to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise relevant parties on strategy appropriate to reach the desired audience.
- Present visual content to clients and the appropriate directors as well as incorporate recommended changes into the final design.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout
- Prepare and upload product images and related visuals for the site www.garmspot.com
- Create visuals that identify a product, convey a message, or both.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for Garmspot and its subsidiaries
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Remain well informed on competitors and design trends.
- Submit rough drafts to management for approval and make changes upon request.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Review website for anomalies.
Application Deadline: 29th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Use the job title as subject of your application.
About Garmspot Nigeria Limited.
Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Garmspot Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: