Graphics Design Intern Job at AVID HR Consulting
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are seeking a Graphics Design Intern who will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of the creative department through participation in a six-month internship gaining insight from all members of the department and assisting in a variety of design related tasks.
- The intern will shadow Graphic Designers and Presentation Designers, learning their responsibilities within the Creative Department and the Experiential Marketing design process.
- Support the creation of creative materials for both prospective client pitches and active jobs
- Work with Graphic Designers in the creation of graphics for projects, including but not limited to: print collateral, large-scale graphics, and digital assets
- Work alongside Event Producers and Experiential Designers to design and brand events and activations through signage, collateral, way-finding, infographics, etc.
- Create attractive and compelling pitch decks and leave-behind materials for client meetings
- Develop client templates and alternative creative options as required.
- Manage and maintain library of master files, icons, images and videos.
- Find graphic solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in: Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Interactive/Media Design, or similar field
- Proficiency in and access to Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Excellent layout, typography, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in and access to Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Apply Before: 15th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: