AVID HR Consulting is recruiting for Graphics Design Intern on behalf of its client. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting the creation of creative materials for both prospective client pitches and active jobs. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in: Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Interactive/Media Design, or similar field.
Graphics Design Intern Job at AVID HR Consulting
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are seeking a Graphics Design Intern who will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of the creative department through participation in a six-month internship gaining insight from all members of the department and assisting in a variety of design related tasks.
- The intern will shadow Graphic Designers and Presentation Designers, learning their responsibilities within the Creative Department and the Experiential Marketing design process.
- Support the creation of creative materials for both prospective client pitches and active jobs
- Work with Graphic Designers in the creation of graphics for projects, including but not limited to: print collateral, large-scale graphics, and digital assets
- Work alongside Event Producers and Experiential Designers to design and brand events and activations through signage, collateral, way-finding, infographics, etc.
- Create attractive and compelling pitch decks and leave-behind materials for client meetings
- Develop client templates and alternative creative options as required.
- Manage and maintain library of master files, icons, images and videos.
- Find graphic solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in: Graphic Design, Digital Arts, Interactive/Media Design, or similar field
- Proficiency in and access to Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Excellent layout, typography, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in and access to Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Apply Before: 15th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Check More Jobs at ››› AVID HR Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: