Graphic Designer needed at Contec Global Group in Lagos State. The position role includes, but is not limited to, liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Graphic Designer Job at Contec Global Group
Job Title: Graphic Designer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Graphic designers work mainly nine-to-five, but deadlines may require working additional hours. Opportunities for graphic designers exist in cities throughout the country, although freelance designers can work from home.
Apply Before: 4th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
About Contec Global Group.
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Check More Jobs at ››› Contec Global Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: