Graduate Trainee needed at Saroafrica International Limited. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Crop production, Crop Protection.
Graduate Trainee Job at Saroafrica International Limited
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (North).
Job Location: Nigeria.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- Must be from the Northern part of Nigeria.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Crop production, Crop Protection.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by May 2018.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Saroafrica International Limited.
Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a contiguous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agro ecology zones of Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Saroafrica International Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: