Graduate Intern Job at Edge Africa
Job Title: Graduate Intern.
Job Location: Rivers.
- Create a wider corporate acceptance and brand acceptance,to accomplish a total edge on overall corporate activity and brand penetration
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of prospective entrepreneurs
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- People oriented and results driven skill
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
About Edge Africa.
Edge Africa is one of the world’s leading non-asset- based supply chain management companies.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: