Female Accounting Officer needed at Invent Alliance Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, interfacing with company secretary/legal adviser and other regulators. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance. AAT preferred.
Female Accounting Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
Job Title: Female Accounting Officer.
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos.
- Maintain/ Manage Petty Cash book
- Interfacing with company secretary/legal adviser and other regulators
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
- Office administration and management-ensure good ambience state of the office
- Insurance and safe-keeping of company assets
- Assist in Staff recruitment, selection, placement, discipline etc
- Maintenance of company assets and facilities
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval, welfare, event planning, staff hand book etc
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and system and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure other units adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
- Vendor management
- Inventory/accounts reconciliation etc
- Manage accounts receivables and payables
- Proven working experience as an Account Officer (minimum of 1 year work experience) in a Business environment.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance. AAT preferred.
- Minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper degree result (2.1) is required
- Only Lekki-Ajah qualified residents should apply
- Demonstrable experience in office administration together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets (MS Excel etc)
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
- The position is located in Ajah, Lagos. Only Lekki-Ajah qualified residents should apply
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their detailed CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Come in person at:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop (Behind Forte Oil Filling Station),
About Invent Alliance Limited.
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Check More Jobs at ››› Invent Alliance Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: