General Manager Job at Genesis Group Nigeria Limited
Job Title: General Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping.
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations.
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ management experience.
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- You must have strong management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Genesis Group Nigeria Limited.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
Check More Jobs at ››› Genesis Group Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: