Chief Security Officer Job at Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
Job Title: Chief Security Officer.
Job Location: Bayelsa.
- An honours Degree or HND with specialized training in the Police/Armed Forces and other related services with twelve (12) years cognate experience. A certificate in specialized security training and/or a possession of a Master’s Degree is and added advantage.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police or equivalent ranks in the Armed Forces with eighteen (18) years experience plus at least five (5) credit at not more than two sittings including English and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO.
- The candidate should not be more than Sixty (60) years of age on assumption of duty
- He/She should be able to conduct drills and should show evidence of good communication skill and crisis management.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of service of the University Chief Security Officer shall be as obtainable in Federal Universities and as determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit fifteen type-written copies of their Application Letters and Curricula Vitae in an envelope. The post applied for must be clearly written at the top right hand corner of the envelope. The application must include academic and professional qualifications, Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age, list of publications, where applicable, verifiable evidence of work experience and Curriculum Vitae that includes the following information:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (with dates)
- Extra-curricular Activities
Applications should be forwarded in an envelope and addressed to:
Federal University, Otuoke,
Candidates should request their referees to send, under confidential cover, their independent reports to the Vice-Chancellor with full details of the applicant and the post applied for not later than the closing date. The reference letter should be marked “CONFIDENTIAL” on the right hand corner of the envelope.
Note: Only candidates who are short-listed will be invited for interview.
About Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE).
The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State, one of the twelve new Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: