Functional Business Analyst Job at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
Job Title: Functional Business Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Division: Shared Services Division
Department: Technology Services Department
Report to: Team Lead, IT Project Management & Delivery
Grade: Executive Assistant – Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Wednesday, August 1, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The post holder will also be expected to provide the link between the end-user and business team and any third party regarding requirements and/or functionality, throughout the project lifecycle, to capture business and process workflows, facilitate groups to gather information and carry out one-to-one interviews, design and execute test scenarios and test scripts, to review and provide functional systems requirements.
- Liaise extensively with external or internal clients
- Analyse clients’ existing systems and business models
- Map And document interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Understand software development lifecycle
- Translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Conduct requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Documents descriptions of the data to be entered into the system
- Document descriptions of operations performed by each screen and interface
- Document descriptions of workflow performed by the system
- Document descriptions of system reports or other outputs
- Define who can enter data into the system
- Define how the system should meet applicable regulatory requirements Produce project feasibility and costings report
- Present proposals to clients Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met
- Draw up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system
- Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration
- Plan and work flexibly to deadlines
- Support users on change control and system updates
- Provide training and user manuals to users of a new system
- Keep up-to-date with technical and industry developments
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology
- Minimum of 5 years relevant IT experience – ie process/business analysis Relevant professional qualifications(s) will be added advantage.
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- People Management
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Planning and Organizing
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Check More Jobs at ››› Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: