Front Desk Representative/ Personal Assistant to the Director Job at British Ivy Schools
Job Title: Front Desk Representative/ Personal Assistant to the Director.
Job Location: Anambra.
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative/ Executive personal Assistant to the Director to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance as well as be a responsible Executive Personal Assistant to he Director, to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- The candidate will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Directors’s working life as well as be the “face” of the school and will also be the first line of communications for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression the school makes.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined, smart , articulate, presentable and should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Act as the point of contact between the Director and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage Director’s diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, personal assistant or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good It skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities as well as the ability to prioritise daily work loads.
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
- Desirable: A degree, diploma or certification in secretarial studies would be considered an advantage.
Remuneration: Highly attractive
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their detailed CV’s and Application Letter to: email@example.com
For More Information: Call 08060509254
About British Ivy Schools.
British Ivy Schools is an Independent Educational facility for boys and girls aged 1-11 years, offering Nigerian and British Curriculum, located at Nnewi, Anambra State.
Check More Jobs at ››› British Ivy Schools
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: