ETAD Consult is looking for Front Desk Officer/Cashier on behalf of its client, a newly established hotel in Ajah, Lagos State. The position role includes, but is not limited to, keeping petty cash records and transactions in accordance with donor specified procedures and submits timely replenishment requests and reports. The ideal candidate should possess OND/HND in Finance and Administration, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering.
Front Desk Officer/Cashier Job at ETAD Consult
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Cashier.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Efficiently manages the front desk and maintains safe by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for cash management
- Responsible for verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments and recoveries after their authorization by the Manager
- Keep petty cash records and transactions in accordance with donor specified procedures and submits timely replenishment requests and reports.
- Manage petty cash including record keeping and verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments
- Receive and direct visitors appropriately, receive and manage calls, monitor logbooks; issue visitor badges.
- Handle in coming written and outgoing materials, register them and pass them on to the relevant staff.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage the operation of the office equipment and maintain records of usage and issues
- Assist the Administrative and Finance officer in general office management tasks, as requested.
- Assist the Administrative, Finance and logistic staff in organizing official functions including workshop, receptions etc.
- Ensure a good level of cleanliness is maintained in the interior and exterior Front office.
- Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team.
- OND/HND in Finance and Administration, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering.
- Experience in communication and public related field is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one of the main local.
Application Deadline: 3rd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for review.
Check More Jobs at ››› ETAD Consult
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: