French Teacher Job at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
Job Title: French Teacher.
Job Location: Abuja.
- We are seeking for a French teacher to deliver French lessons to children in early years.
- The school requires an enthusiastic French teacher who will be able to engage children ages two to five years old while teaching them French.
- The applicant should be a native French speaker or fluent in French to be eligible for this position.
- Working in an early years setting with a previous experience working as a French teacher within this phase is an advantage.
- Must possess at least 4 years Early Years Teaching experience with qualified documented Certification.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Ability to maintain a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
About TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare.
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: