Foreman Mechanic Job at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Job Title: Foreman Mechanic.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Repair, service and overhaul agricultural Tractors;
- Maintain and repair field/static production equipment;
- Repair and overhaul special application equipment;
- Repair and service all kind of threshing machine;
- Repair and maintain tractors, farm implements and fuel dispensing pump;
- Prepare monthly charge back and report on the equipment being serviced;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering or related fields with minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing similar or related role in a structured organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good knowledge of agricultural machineries.
- Have good interpersonal skill.
- Be honest and hardworking.
- Have experience in repairs and servicing of fuel dispensing pump.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Deadline: 29th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is one of the world’s leading research partners in finding solutions for hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. Its award-winning research-for-development (R4D) approach addresses the development needs of tropical countries. IITA works with partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consumer risks, and generate wealth from agriculture. IITA is a non-profit organization founded in 1967 in Nigeria and governed by a Board of Trustees. IITA works on the following crops: cowpea, soybean, banana/plantain, yam, cassava, and maize. It is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: