Food Technologist Job at Pork Money Nigeria
Job Title: Food Technologist.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Must have knowledge in meet processing ( Specifically Pork processing)
- Modifying existing products and processes and developing new ones;
- Checking and improving safety and quality control procedures in your own and suppliers’ factories, from the raw material stage through to the finished product;
- Researching current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts;
- Selecting raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers;
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products;
- Auditing suppliers or managing internal audits;
- Coordinating launches of new products or running trials alongside or together with product development;
- Dealing with any customer complaint investigations or product issues;
- Compiling, checking and approving product specifications and labelling;
- Undertaking long-term projects with other departments, e.g. reducing waste by improving efficiency;
- Working on packaging innovation and technology.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Testing and examining samples
- Writing reports.
You will benefit from having a food-related degree for entry into this area of work. The following subjects in particular are relevant:
- Food, Nutrition and Health;
- Food Safety and Quality Management;
- Food Science/Technology.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
About Pork Money Nigeria.
PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: