Fitter needed at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, carrying out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot. The ideal candidate should possess ND in Mechanical Engineering.
Fitter Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Fitter.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Carry out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot.
- Repair faults or damages on the Process, Silo and Packing machines.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and other maintenance activities on machines.
- Set up and adjust metalworking machines and equipment
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- O’ level/NABTEB Certification
- ND in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years relevant experience
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: