Financial Planning Analyst needed at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, gaining a strong understanding of our business and operations. The ideal candidate should possess First degree from a recognized university.
Financial Planning Analyst Job at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Financial Planning Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced person (3- 5 years) to assume the position of Financial Planning Analyst. The ideal person will be someone who has graduated with a Financial Degree and is qualified with an Accounting qualification (ICAN). Responsibilities include:
- Full end to end responsibility for collecting required inputs and preparing weekly cash flow forecasts, monthly cash flow forecasts, company-wide forecasts ( per year), annual budgets and rolling 5 year plans
- Form a close working relationship with senior management, the financial controller, finance managers and departmental managers across all areas of the company
- Gain a strong understanding of our business and operations
- Ensure all forecasts and budgets are completed on time
- Exceptional attention to detail and utilize sensitivity analysis to identify forecast risk
- Ensure the robustness and integrity of forecasts by thoroughly understanding and challenging all underlying assumptions
- Ensure variances to budgets/forecasts, and the drivers behind those variances are fully analyzed and understood
- Regularly communicate results and variances to senior management, project managers and departmental managers to help drive their operational decisions
- Work closely and regularly with project teams and department managers to ensure forecasts are not prepared in isolation and detached from the reality of our business
- Continually initiate and drive process improvements within the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Develop adhoc cashflow and ROI models for new CAPEX investments
- Support Commercial/Proposal team in analyzing forecast deal cashflows and profitability. Make recommendations to help improve profitability and mitigate downside risks
- Support internal and external audits
- First degree from a recognized university
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- 3 to 5 years of PQE in large industrial organizations including experience preparing forecasts and annual budgets
- Very strong Advance MS Excel modelling skills – ability to develop complex models from scratch
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to interact with people from diverse functional areas
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information and data
- High level of integrity and ethical behaviour – sets a good example
- Strong team player
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Nigerdock Nigeria Plc.
Nigerdock is West Africa’s leading indigenous upstream oil and gas services company focused on Oil and Gas construction and marine services including offshore fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialised Oil & Gas and Maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, in Lagos, with immediate access to the open seas.
Nigerdock is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jagal, a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments.
Check More Jobs at ››› Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: