Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Energy & Power Job at Schneider Electric
Job Title: Field Services Outside Sales Representative, Energy & Power.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Is “feeding” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- FS Sales Team, Customers, FSVP, FS Operational Marketing, Inside services sales, BU/Country account managers, Business developers , Services Bureau
Key Success Factors:
- Good working relationship and regular coordination with all Account Managers (incl. GAM/KAM) for opportunities identification and support
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing team for thorough understanding of country Installed Base
Education / Skills
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college Degree or equivalent work experience and (3-10) years technical sales experience.
- Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Check More Jobs at ››› Schneider Electric
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: