Field Sales Supervisor Job at Technology Distributions Limited
Job Title: Field Sales Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the team.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the SKUs in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure the team supervised meets agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Drive coverage and sales of all the SKUs through the sales force.
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Monitor warehouse stock, ensure achievement of agreed stock level and manage reordering process.
- Promptly communicate product quality issue to supervisor.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is in the right market and well managed.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards are adhered to by the sales team.
- Responsible for entire sales of the team through defined wholesale and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly – on time, in full and no error.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have a minimum BSC/HND with a minimum of 2 years relevant sales experience.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled the position applied for.
About Technology Distributions Limited.
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market. Among the first measures was the formulation of a clear policy on the channel of distribution that led to the adoption of the prevailing four-tier market structure comprising Manufacturer (OEM), Distributor, Reseller and End-User.
Check More Jobs at ››› Technology Distributions Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: