Field Engineering General needed at Dangote Group. The position role includes, but is not limited to, providing MIS for Management Reporting to identify technical solution to field deviation. The ideal candidate should possess qualifications from any Engineering Related field.
Field Engineering General Job at Dangote Group.
Job Title: Field Engineering General.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- To Supervise the filed execution by the Contractor in conjunction with the Area Construction Coordinators to ensure compliance to the Filed Engineering Design an d Specification and report for corrective actions.
- To provide MIS for Management Reporting to identify technical solution to field deviation.
- To coordinate with consultants, finalize the approval deviation.
- To be able to distinguish between specification and proposed deviation and critically examine the acceptable limit and alternative solution.
- To coordinate with contractor to increase the work front by timely releasing the holds and AFC Drawings. To largely allocate the material as per priorities in consultation with EPCM and the Company.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Any Engineering Related field
- 15 years work experience
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Check More Jobs at ››› Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: