Field Civil Engineer needed at WTS Energy. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring Delivery of Civil/Structural engineering works on time and within budget. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor Degree (B.SC or B.Eng in Civil Engineering) ,candidates must be COREN registered with 5 years experience in the oil and Gas industry.
Field Civil Engineer Job at WTS Energy
Job Title: Field Civil Engineer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- To plan, design, build, construct, commission and maintain approved oil and Gas and Non-oil and gas infrastructural facilities in support of the company`s business.
- Ensure Delivery of Civil/Structural engineering works on time and within budget
- Ensure meeting the yearly objectives set by the statement of requirements
- Ensure maintaining a good interface with other departments e.g JV,C and Facilities,HSE and Security Department
- Bachelor Degree (B.SC or B.Eng in Civil Engineering) ,candidates must be COREN registered with 5 years` experience in the oil and Gas industry.
- A Master`s degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering management or Business related topics are added advantages
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 Years experience in land and swamp drilling site preparation.
Apply Before: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About WTS Energy.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Check More Jobs at ››› WTS Energy
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: