Field Architect needed at Bridge International Academies. The position role includes, but is not limited to, carrying out detailed initial site survey including site analysis. The ideal candidate should possess Degree in architecture; specialist knowledge of ArchiCAD requiredExperience doing site measurements, architectural design and drawing, and site work supervision.
Field Architect Job at Bridge International Academies
Job Title: Field Architect.
Job Location: Lagos.
About the Role
- Your role is to provide architectural support to the team. We expect that you will be detail-oriented, responsive, and eager to move quickly and accurately to ensure that timelines are met.
What You Will Do:
- Carrying out detailed initial site survey including site analysis
- Carrying out architectural designs including site planning, schemes, and detailed design
- Preparing preliminary, schematic and detailed architectural drawings
- Measuring existing facilities and preparing measured drawings
- Preparing, maintaining and updating detailed schedules of completed facilities
- Construction work supervision and audit.
What You Should Have?
- Degree in architecture; specialist knowledge of ArchiCAD requiredExperience doing site measurements, architectural design and drawing, and site work supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to changing conditions.
- A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a startup or social enterprise.
- A creative problem-solver – Growing any enterprise from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in often challenging, low-resource communities and runs on fees averaging just $6 a month per pupil. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand. Every dollar you spend is a dollar our customers, who live on less than $2 a day, will have to pay for.
- A customer advocate – Our customers – these families living on less than $2 a day per person – never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). Every decision you make considers their customer benefit, experience, and value.
- A life-long learner – You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Bridge International Academies.
Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 120,000 pupils in Kenya and Uganda. We democratize the right to succeed by giving families living in poverty access to the high-quality education that will allow their children to live a very different life.
Check More Jobs at ››› Bridge International Academies
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: