Female Sales Associate Job at Audacious Business Concept Limited
Job Title: Female Sales Associate.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The sales Associate is responsible for delivering excellent customer service experience, visual merchandising of stock, inventory taking and sales by delivering customer service that offers a distinctive shopping experience and drives sales results.
- Responsible for providing the absolute best customer service in the store.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and is capable of giving expert advice.
- Strive to create innovative ways to challenge normal retail conventions.
- Updates clients with latest seasonal wardrope collections.
- Captures customers feedback and help solve customer’s complaints.
- Assists customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives.
- Advise customers on utilization and care of merchandise.
- Ensures fitting room is kept tidy and neat always, by promptly clearing merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor.
- Provide excellent after-sales service.
- Displays merchandise to attract customers to the store in order to boost sales.
- Regularly takes stock of sales, stock rotation, displays and organization of merchandise.
- Ensures the ambience of the store is adequately maintained by making sure the fixtures, fittings and lightings are in proper condition.
- Maintains the quality of the store’s selling presentation by monitoring and maintaining the inventory stock on the store floor by replenishing any emptying section with new merchandise.
- Maintains inventory in the back room in a neat and tidy manner.
- Reorganizing items on the shop floor to enhance a pleasant shopping experience.
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Keeps track of product inventory and assist in periodic physical inventory count.
- Assists in processing merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Identify customer needs and direct them to the appropriate product, using suggestive selling.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Ability to use cash registers to ring up transactions, which may involve using barcode scanners, calculators and debit card machines.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Give concise information on the products’ specifications to aid buying.
- Undertake retail and customer service activities within the store to optimize and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction in conjunction with the Retail Store Manager.
- Must be a female between the ages of 20-28 years of age.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or other related field.
- Should possess about 1-3 years’ experience in the retail industry or related field.
- Attention to details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent sales skills and ability to develop and adopt sales techniques on a continuing basis.
- Exceptional talent for operating a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system
- Experience in sales of female fashion
- Proven proficiency in merchandising to maintain the highest level of visual presentation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Time flexibility.
Application Deadline: 5th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Audacious Business Concept Limited.
Audacious is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has Ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
Check More Jobs at ››› Audacious Business Concept Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: