Fashion and Influencer Marketing Specialist Job at Jumia Nigeria
Job Title: Fashion and Influencer Marketing Specialist.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Working in this fast-paced position, you’ll be responsible for managing our fashion influencer outreach programme
- The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset, love for beauty & fashion and social media.
Key competencies and behaviors include:
- Organized planner, collaborative team player, an innate ability to identify key influencers across different platforms, and extremely detail-oriented with a proven ability to work on numerous projects.
In particular, you will
Instagram Management & Reporting:
- Manage our Instagram Page: (85% fashion & beauty men / women, 15% general).
- Create an Instagram calendar based on engagement objectives, execute and produce content on a weekly basis.
- Build and communicate to top management weekly report on Instagram and influencers performance.
- Manage relationship with influencers (general, fashion, beauty, tech).
- Create monthly collaborations with influencers and execute on influencer plans for Tier 1 events.
Fashion Trend Monitoring:
- Select and produce each month a Trendbook to be shared with Fashion and Jumia Global teams informing them of new products / brands they need to source
- Based on these trends, organize monthly photoshoot and video-shoot with models. Select SKU for outfits.
- Organize location and if need be special and temporary collaborations with stylists / photographers / creative directors.
- The photoshoots and video-shoots will be shared and used to populate fashion landing page banners, newsletters and social media and will be used for social media.
Fashion Photo Library Creation and Monitoring:
- Construct a photo library for all brands / fashion categories to make sure we always have quality designs for our banners.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of Influencer Marketing and Social Media experience and familiarity with interest in the overall digital media landscape [Instagram]
- Passion for Influencer Marketing, namely fashion brands and influencers.
- Already established network of influencers is a plus
- Ability to execute flawless photo and videoshoots and manage a team of photographers and videographers
- A strong affinity or experience in fashion and beauty sector in Nigeria or abroad
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Jumia Nigeria.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: