Executive Assistant job vacancy at Halogen Security Company Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, arranging Board of Directors and management meetings (including client meetings) and minute where required. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in any relevant course of study.
Executive Assistant Job at Halogen Security Company Limited
Job Title: Executive Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The role provides critical support to the Managing director and undertakes administrative functions to ensure that the business development, operational and office management are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Arranging Board of Directors and management meetings (including client meetings) and minute where required
- Day-to-day management of the Managing director’s diary and meeting schedule and when necessary make presentation on behalf of the M.D.
- Liaising with clients at a high-level on the managing director.
- Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency; working with the Managing director and Head of Business Planning to ensure the team meets business planning targets.
- Supporting the Managing director to prepare information for presentations, media interviews etc
- Updating the CEO on key organisational issues when s/he is out of the office.
- Preparing client project proposals and other new business proposals
- Undertaking client work as required to meet the needs of the business
- Preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Supporting Managing director in coordinating pipeline and work-flow
- Developing effective systems with the Managing director and ensure the smooth operations of the business
- Proactively managing all client project management systems and evaluation
- Taking a coordinating overview of all office systems to ensure their effective running and development.
General Office Support:
- Co-ordinating the filing and update of business documentation held in hardcopy and electronically (on ‘the cloud’)
- Co-ordinating submission of expense claims and recording of supplier invoices
- Managing office stationery and supplies
- Liaising with other service providers, including IT as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A Degree in any relevant course of study and MBA is an added advantage
- Must have 3-5 years cognitive experience.
- Young, vibrate smart and eloquent lady
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
- Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
- Numerate with the ability to present and analyse data
- Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel, power point and Outlook
- Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
- A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
- Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice;
- Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximise opportunities to promote the work of the organisation
- A strong interest in the insurance industry.
- A general understanding of external and economic trends affecting the insurance financial sector.
Application Deadline: 2nd October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
About Halogen Security Company Limited.
Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
Check More Jobs at ››› Halogen Security Company Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: