Events Manager needed at Oracle Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, planing, executing, and measuring demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Events Manager Job at Oracle Nigeria
Job Title: Events Manager.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
- Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in Sales support of pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
- Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
- Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
- Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
- Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches.
- Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders.
- Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Oracle Nigeria.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Check More Jobs at ››› Oracle Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: