Events Manager Job at Oracle Nigeria
Job Title: Events Manager.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
- Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in Sales support of pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
- Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
- Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
- Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
- Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches.
- Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders.
- Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Oracle Nigeria.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Check More Jobs at ››› Oracle Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: