Engineer – Field of Technical Building Equipment (m / w) Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Engineer – Field of Technical Building Equipment (m / w).
Job Location: Lagos.
- Project management and project supervision of major projects
- Construction of electronic systems according to EN, DIN, VDE, IEC and British Standard of major projects
- Cost calculation according to DIN 276 and British Standard
- oOffer processing
- Completed engineering studies Department of Electrical Engineering (FH / TU)
- Several years of professional experience desirable
- Experience abroad is an advantage
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and BIM as well as the use of the RIB iTWO calculation program
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Solid knowledge in the areas of:
- MS / NS switchgear
- Cable and network calculation of medium and low voltage networks
- Installation systems
- Lightning protection / earthing and EMC
- Low power systems (LAN networks, fire alarm systems, video surveillance, electro-acoustic systems, media technology, etc.)
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: