Energy & Fluids Specialist Job at SABmiller Plc
Job Title: Energy & Fluids Specialist.
Job Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Senior
- Opportunity exist in International Breweries Plc., Ilesha for the position of Energy & Fluids Specialist reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Energy & Fluids Specialist will:
- Coordinate effective problem solving and troubleshooting sessions
- Implement Service Level Agreement (SLA) among sister departments and suppliers to ensure strict adherence to requirements.
- Implementation of plant HSE policies
- Reduce total utilities downtime through plant shared learning
- Supervise and Manage overall plant processes
- Regular reporting of the plant KPI with improvement strategies
- Cascade trainings and development modules to the team
- Organize frequent plant audit to ensure regular housekeeping and safety implementation
- Minimum of a B.Eng/B.Sc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Utilities Department or Production Departments with similar facilities
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and operation of systems
- Good knowledge of the utilities production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to employee relations
- Acts with integrity
Salary: Market Related.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About SABmiller Plc.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Check More Jobs at ››› SABmiller Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: